Camp Fire Summer Day Camp
Midland Camp Fire Summer Day Camp is conducted at St Mark’s United Methodist Church located at 1701 N Main St.
Odessa Camp Fire Summer Day Camp is conducted at Buice Elementary at 1800 E. 87th St.
- Drop off begins at 7:45 AM and Pick Up ends at 5:30 PM at both locations.
- Summer members are provided a morning and afternoon snack.
- Children MUST bring a sack lunch daily – Odessa Only
- Children are involved in a schedule of art & crafts, physical fitness and interactive activities.
- There are also weekly field trips (cash pay to sites) include bowling, Gatti’s and more.
- AGES 5-12 Kinder through Sixth Graders
- One time registration fee $20.00
- Weekly tuition $75.00 per child
- Sibling discount $5.00
- Midland: St. Mark’s United Methodist Church
- Odessa: Buice Elementary
MIDLAND PROGRAM STARTS JUNE 5 – AUGUST 18
ODESSA PROGRAM STARTS MAY 30 – AUGUST 11
Note: Current Kids Care members must enroll into these camps by submitting registration paperwork.
No child will be allowed to participate in the program until we have completed registration forms, Annual Registration Fee and the first week of tuition in hand. NO EXCEPTIONS! You will receive a confirmation of membership or waiting list within.
Current members and new members must enroll in these camps respectively. Please contact the office 432.570.4144 with any questions.
Please call 432/570-4144 for information on the SUMMER 2015 REGISTRATION.
Camp Fire West Texas’ Summer Program Care is a licensed summer program located in Midland and Odessa..
Financial assistance is available for those who qualify. Qualification is based on the gross household income and the number of individuals in the household.The funds for financial assistance are provided by the United Way of Midland, United Way of Odessa and several local foundations.
Applicants can use the printable version found here.