Kids Care After School
Care available from afternoon dismissal to 6:00 p.m. Mondays through Fridays, the days school is in session. There is a late fee of $1.00 per minute per child to be paid to the site in cash when the child/children are picked up after 6:00 p.m.
- Kinder through Fifth (Odessa)
- Pre K through Fifth (Stanton)
- $20.00 Registration fee per child
- $45.00 Weekly fee per child
- Registration fee and first week of tuition must be received before confirmation of membership.
- Weekly tuition is due the Friday previous to the week of attendance.
Kids Care is a state licensed childcare facility.
We currently provide after school care at:
1 site in Stanton, TX and 10 sites in Odessa, Tx. Kids Care programs are administered by trained staff that must meet Camp Fire’s national standards, as well as state licensing requirements. Site staff are CPR and first aid certified, and they receive a minimum of 24 hours of training annually. Our after school programs are a safe, youth-centered environment that gives children the opportunity to build relationships with peers and staff. Children have the opportunity to work on leadership skills while having fun.
Each Kids Care Site offers:
- A healthy snack
- Time for homework completion
- Arts & crafts
- Small group activities
- Outside play
No child will be allowed to participate in the program until we have completed registration forms, allergy care plan ( if child/children have allergies listed), annual registration fee and the first week of tuition. NO EXCEPTIONS! You will receive a call confirming child/children’s membership or placement on the waiting list.
- Current members and new members must enroll in these programs respectively.
- Please contact the Camp Fire office at 432.570.4144 with any questions.
**Every year is a new open enrollment period.
Kids Care Registration:
Minor Release of Liability Form: If you authorize a minor to pick your child/children up, print the Liability form, fill it out and give the form to the site director at the Camp Fire after school site your child/children attend.
Allergy Care Plan: If your child/children have an allergy listed on their registration form, you must print the Allergy Care Plan form, have your child/children’s doctor fill it out and sign it and give it to the site director at the Camp Fire after school site your child/children attend. Your child will not be permitted to attend the Camp Fire after school program until we receive this form back.
Auto Draft: Used to pay tuition automatically from your bank account. Print the form, fill it out and give the completed form with a canceled check to the site director at your child/children’s Camp Fire after school site.
Financial assistance is available for those who qualify. Qualification is based on the gross household income and the number of individuals in the household.The funds for financial assistance are provided by the United Way of Midland, United Way of Odessa and several local foundations.
- The completed financial assistance form can be returned to the site director at the Camp Fire Kids Care after school site your child/children attend.
- Fax the completed financial assistance form to 432-570-0887.
- Mail the completed form to PO BOX 50988 Midland Texas 79710-0998.