Camp Fire Kids
Care Summer Day Camp
Odessa Camp Fire Summer Day Camp is conducted at Gonzales Elementary 2700 Disney
- Drop off begins at 7:45 AM and Pick Up ends at 5:30 PM
- There is a late fee of $1.00 per minute per child to be paid to the site in cash.
- Registration fee $20.00
- Weekly tuition $90.00
- Registration fee and first week of tuition must be received before confirmation of membership
- Weekly tuition is due the Friday previous to the week of attendance
Camp Fire Kids Care is a state licensed childcare facility.
We currently provide a Day Camp in Odessa, Tx. Camp Fire Kids Care Day Camp program is administered by trained staff that must meet Camp Fire’s national standards, as well as state licensing requirements. Site staff are CPR and first aid certified, and they receive a minimum of 24 hours of training annually. Camp Fire’s Kids Care Day Camp is a safe, youth-centered environment that gives children the opportunity to build relationships and gives them the opportunity to work on leadership skills while having fun.
- Children MUST bring a sack lunch daily- no peanuts
Kids Care Day Camp Offers:
- Summer members are provided a morning and afternoon snack.
- Children are involved in a schedule of arts & crafts, physical fitness and interactive activities.
- There are weekly field trips for an extra fee (cash paid to site), includes bowling, Gatti’s and more.
No child will be allowed to participate in the program until we have completed registration forms, allergy care plan ( if child has allergies), registration fee and the first week of tuition. NO EXCEPTIONS! You will receive a call confirming child/children membership or placement on the waiting list.
- Current members and new members must enroll in these programs respectively.
- Please contact the Camp Fire office at 432.570.4144 with any questions.
**Every year is a new open enrollment period.
Kids Care Registration:
2021 Summer Camp Registration
Allergy Care Plan: If your child has an allergy listed on their registration form, you must print this form and have a doctor fill it out and sign it. Your child will not be permitted to attend Camp until we receive this form back. The Allergy Care Plan can be returned to the summer camp site director.
Auto Draft: Use to pay tuition automatically from your bank account. Print the form, fill it out and return the completed form with a canceled check to the summer camp site director.
Financial assistance is available for those who qualify. Qualification is based on the gross household income and the number of individuals in the household. The funds for financial assistance are provided by several local foundations.
- The completed financial assistance form can be returned to the summer camp site director.
- Fax the completed financial assistance form to 432-570-0887.
- Mail the completed form to PO BOX 50988 Midland Texas 79710-0998.